Swastika I/O is free, open source and cross-platform CMS based on ASP.NET Core (Dotnet Core). It is built using the best and the most modern tools and languages (Visual Studio 2017, C# etc). Be the best and join our team!
Btw, the word ‘swastika’ is a Sanskrit word (‘svasktika’) meaning ‘It is’, ‘Well Being’, ‘Good Existence, and ‘Good Luck’.
|Travis||Linux / MacOS|
- Docs: http://docs.swastika.io
- Demo: http://demo.swastika.io | https://www.swastika.io
- Default template:
- Admin Portal:
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Note: This project is under heavy construction and is not intended for general production use yet. As such, we are not accepting bugs at the moment and documentation is quite lacking.
What things you need to install the software and how to install them
- .NET - .NET Core framework
- Visual Studio Community 2017 - Free, fully-featured IDE for students, open-source and individual developers
- SQL Server 2016+ - Database server
- Download the source code from Github
- Restore dotnet core Nuget's packages
cd [github-project-folder]\src\Swastika.Cms.Web.Mvc] dotnet restore
- Build dotnet core packages
cd [github-project-folder]\src\Swastika.Cms.Web.Mvc] dotnet build
- Then run! That it's!
cd [github-project-folder]\src\Swastika.Cms.Web.Mvc] dotnet run
- Now you can access the site from your localhost (e.g. http://localhost:58511)
Or just simple click "_run.bat" file inside "[github-project-folder]\src\Swastika.Cms.Web.Mvc" folder. :)
Note: Please read the step how to prepare MS SQL Server Database here.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Smileway Team - Initial work - Smileway.co
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the LICENSE.md file for details
This project has been developed using:
Asp.Net Core CMS, Asp.Net Core MVC CMS, C# Core CMS, NetCoreCMS, Core CMS, Modular Architecture, CMS Theme, CMS Widget, Multilangual CMS, .Net CMS Platform, .Net CMS Open Source, .Net CMS Comparison 2017, .Net CMS System, .Net CMS Framework, .Net CMS Open Source MVC, .Net CMS tools, .Net CMS website, Content Management System, Blog Engine, DotNet Core,